Saturday, December 12, 2015

That's a Wrap!

This semester has flown by! I am so grateful I was able to take FAM160 Family Relations at BYU-Idaho. My tuition was worth it just for this class! As I have spent the day studying for my final exam I have pondered on how much knowledge I have gained. 

When I was little my sister and I would spend hours playing with our dolls. We loved it! We couldn't wait for the day when we would have our own babies. I can remember how much I loved babysitting, for it helped me catch a glimpse of what it would be like to take care real babies. 


Many young girls have hope chests filled with items they have collected for their future family. I am no different. I can remember making an apron in achievement days and being ecstatic to add it to my hope chest. Through the years I would constantly add items I found. Over the years I have accumulated quite a bit of stuff. I remember one day my brother was helping me organize it all. He said to me, "Katelyn when you bring a man home I am going to show him all of your stuff so he know's what he is getting himself into!"  


It is true that I have accumulated quite a bit of treasures. I am grateful for this class, for it has allowed me to prepare for my future family in a different way. It has given me tools to help create my future family with intention. I'll be forever grateful for it.  



1 comment:

  1. All those bins are full of wonderful things, in dad garage!! Love this post

    ReplyDelete